Longview Senior Center is a great group of people who are family oriented, the dances are so much, and you never know who you are going to meet! This place is a lot of laughs and fun!
Lots of comradery, and Lois is an excellent cook!
Friendly, I like the Couples Dance Lessons and the Dances.
I love my family at Longview Senior Center. You never meet a stranger! Whether you want to just talk or partake of the many activities, from field trips to food to die for! We are one big loving, helpful, welcoming family.
There is a variety of activities, great food, friendly people and it is a great way to keep Grandma and Grandpa off the streets!
Friendly, a lot of activity around here. I enjoy the dancing and the lessons in couples dancing and pinochle.
I like the fellowship of getting together with everybody. People are really friendly around here.
I enjoy “hanging out” at the Center. I love the people I meet here. The Longview Senior Center is
all about good FOOD, loving and caring FAMILY and lots of FUN!
I started coming to the Senior Center almost 2 years ago to help out with Wednesday afternoon Bingo. I love it here, it has such a fun family atmosphere and just a great place to come and have fun.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are here to be an asset to the community and to enhance the lives of Seniors through providing a full range of programs, activities and services. To manage funds to support programs that benefit Seniors.
- To partner with other agencies that serve the Senior population
- To adhere to the federal Non-Profit guidelines for a 501 (c) 3 Corporation
- To review and evaluate existing programs annually
- To advocate for legislative issues on local, state, & federal levels that affect the lives of older adults
- To encourage all to experience rewards and satisfaction by volunteering their time and talents to help at the Senior Center and in the community